So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.2

Contributor
Oh no,
It’s the beginnings of Shiraori’s notorious sweet tooth.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi
Etrian Odyssey first floor FOEs in a nutshell.

IIRC what's next will
be a small fishing sea dragons
chapter or so once she finally leaves the 'big my home'.

Urgh, this manga just can't come out fast enough. The worst part is that I've been waiting for the manga to actually get to this point. From here on out is my favorite part of the story. But now that it's here, it's almost just as bad due to the wait. Man I really hope this doesn't veer off into side stories just yet, and further delay all the upcoming good parts.

Dex-chan lover
@amamiya426 Oy, don't you ever dare compare Kumoko to Etrian Oddyssey FOES. D: Those things are nightmare until you totally outlevel them.

@Nick86 Yeah that's true but for now Kumo will stay for a long time because it's one of the most popular manga in it's web site (has been the top 1 manga in the yearly poll for two years in a row) and the volumes on sale usually comes with a special chapter that wasn't released on the web site, here's an image:
https://imgur.com/a/KRlteFd
These chapters are original content even the LN or WN dont have this arc. I call them "F chapters" because they talk about Fey another student who reicarnate as a dragon

Contributor
@linkhuesitos15 - No doubt that it stay for a long time, but 17 pages at month is a pain to follow, this was my point and only complain, but indeed is a great manga like the Slime and Maou ones. :)

@Nick86 I agree it's almost a crime that is just 17 pages per chapter but the last two chapters skipped a lot of the upper level content, it's like the mangaka wants to end the labyrinth's arc as fast as posible by this point.
To finish this arc there's left:
- Taboo lv10 (next chapter)
- Battle with the spider army
- Battle with Alaba
- The Nightmare of the Labyrinth

Contributor
@linkhuesitos15 - Hope we get soon to the part where she turn in human form. I like she help humans and maybe get out of that cave to the open world. :)

VIP
well, i just try to catch up LN, right st this exact point...

Nai wa: OH! IS THIS?
-sound effect-WHACK!!!
Adventurer#213124125123: Guys! This spider can heal. It's body parts must be super rare. Lets take it back to the guild and sell it!

@Nick86 Unfortunately we're too far for that point, we're on the early first half of volume 3 and Arachne's evolution happens on the last chapter of volume 5 so expect it at least in chapter 68

The LN has images of each form using the cute cartoonish style with a background of what she looks like to humans, so you really get to see the terror she would strike in others.

And that was the founding moment of the Grand Cult of the Divine Arachnid.

Search in the system if there is language of the world skills and metamorphosis !

Users who are viewing this thread