So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2

Contributor
Already knew she wasn't her, Kumoko is a spider or better, an half spider after all (non novel reader here).

@ultimatehaki: This one's a temporary flash-forward to set up a later conflict. It should return to where we left off next chapter or so.

It kind of comes out of nowhere in the manga because we've been skipping all the other perspective shifts, but in the WN/LN it's been happening since the beginning sooooo...

Fed-Kun's army
@ultimatehaki without going into spoilers it's a mystery!!! though i'd guess it will be around 10 to 20 manga chapters before the main story links up with this even a little

Oh looks like we get to see Shiro and Kuro looks like its almost time for me to start to reread the WN/LN I stopped reading after a curtain point and i want to refresh myself a bit with Kumo

Aggregator gang
I was at first really worried that he wouldn't adapt the confusing part of the story because of it being not that likeable and so thus leave a REALLY big hole in it.
As much as i liked the kumo chapters, these new chapters are necessary for the overall plot.
Now i am wondering, will they switch between timelines quick, or will they do a longer focus on one of them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda disapointed that there is nothing in her new look that links to our beloved arachnid T_T.

What the fuck just happened?????? Can someone spoil me? Better yet if there's a TL'ed novel somewhere can anyone link me?

Dex-chan lover
Gonna keep with this thanks to a lot of people in the comments who have allayed my worries, but it really is kinda jarring into something that wasn't really why I read this manga in the first place.

I shall keep trucking on tho and trust it.

For those who didn’t read the web novel, it routinely did time skips( revealing past and future). It also changed character perspectives often for characters that would become relavent in the future.

These were jarring in the WN as well since it came off like a very different story. But they set a foundation for how kumokos actions affected the world.

This chapter is a time skip and should be short.
This a future time skip.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to do this, but they brought it on themselves...
To those whining and bemoaning the story, how/where the story is going, what is happening in the story, etc...
Get over it. You are neither reading the manga as it is being written (as it is purely and solely based off of a web novel that is significantly far ahead, and a light novel that is almost as significantly far ahead), nor would any of us have any influence on it even if it were being written new weekly. Absolutely nothing is "new" (or completely new anyway) as it has long since been written.
If you don't like it, read the spoilers so you know how it goes in the future, and if you STILL don't like it... Go away.
Nothing written on this site, or any website hosting translations will have any (even remote) effect on what happens in the manga. It is written in a different country, for different people... And, most importantly, as stated above, has already been written...

Please note, this is not to say I am trying to prevent people from posting opinions, however a lot of "opinions" are being written like the person writing this actually reads the opinions (and since web novel and web comics written at the time of uploading can be changed by the comments, I understand this... But only by the nation of origin - or at least the language of origin... Which we are not. Period.)

So, if you are ready to be carried along for the ride, welcome. If you want to be the driver (backseat or otherwise) I suggest going elsewhere.
(Finally, I do apologise for the messiness. Writing this on a phone that gives me one line of text to see while typing... So... Yeah...

Aggregator gang
@xMirage Her's the link to the webnovel

www.novelupdates.com/series/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/

This chapter corresponds to cB1 (just after 110), but I would advise you to reread from the beginning, or at least read all the side stories.
The novel has an habit of doing time skip, flash back and POV change in order to do world building.
While the side stories might not seem important, they are actually useful to understand what is going on and what are the consequences of kumoko's actions.

Dex-chan lover
curse the side chapters!... we were waiting for taboo one!

Users who are viewing this thread