So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2

Twi

Just going to say this because many who read the WN seem to have forgotten and are unknowingly spoiling. at the beginning no one knew for sure who Kumo was
The author made it hard to tell, only after sometime did we learn Shiro is kumo and not the demon king. Remember the demon king’s soul kind of merged with a part of kumo so her actions are very kumo like. I believe it was only around the time Shiro broke the door down and fainted when her snacks were eaten that people started to think kumo could be Shiro.

Contributor
If you have questions about what the fuck is going on come join us at https://www.reddit.com/r/KumoDesu and/or https://discord.gg/98Yxu8m

Dex-chan lover
i'm liking this demon king girl more and more, but what's with this cliffhanger

unreal

Who the fuck are any of these characters, can we go back to the spider she's supposed to be evolving right now.

So if i'm correct these flash forward are common in the WN? If so why would take them out and then decide to put them back in? I wouldn't have mind the story being explained as it went along even if i like the spider parts more i hope there not going to dump the whole thing on us at once

Okaaaaaaaaaay since I don't know what the'el is going on. I'll just take a break from this manga. Hopefully by the next 2-4 chapters things are solved. I don't want to read into the future when later on some moron upload the correct chapter.

Lol, I remember when we got to this point in the wn. Little do you know, Baba Okina is sustained only through the tears of weaboos.

Double-page supporter
@RooneyRoo Then what is the point of the spoiler box? LMAO. Anyone who click those expected spoiler. Your comment is kinda redundant.

@Dyingisfunny @kanaloa The LN always had interludes every ~10 chapters which cut over to events happening to parties not in the labyrinth like Kumoko. I would assume the manga decided to omit them until now, because manga naturally take a long time to draw and they didn't know if the adaptation would be popular enough to even get to this point.

@chaos_animagic
Yep welcome to the side chapters of this novel most of them are world building or chapters that are going to leave you with more questions than answers.

This chapter is called B1 and all B chapters have Balto or the Demon King as MC.

The other big side chapters have the 'S' letter, these chapters have another reicarnator as MC which was reicarnated as a prince this story has most cliches of the isekai genre because that story works as a completely opposite of Kumo's chapters.

Fresh out of the oven the Light Novel volume 9 contain the first illustration of D.
Manga only readers DON'T OPEN THE SPOILER, this is one of the CRITICAL plot twist on the story (THIS IS THE HEAVIEST SPOILER TODAY)
clnC2Mp.png

Fed-Kun's army
Explanation with little spoilers:

First of, this chapter happens several years in the future (I guess around 13 or more years).
Second: She was in the classroom, when the explosion happened and obviously wasnt alone. So guess what, her classmates got reincarnated as well. This fact is mentioned much earlier on in the webnovel through side stories of certain reincarnated classmates, so its fu*king confusing, when you read this chapter now without that knowledge.

Major spoilers, if youre too curious:

Kumo is one of the participants of this gathering with the demon king.

Ultra major spoilers about D, Kumo and Demon King:

I didnt catch up with all of the translated novel chapters, but here is, what I know by now:

The administrator D is Wakaba Hiiro, a female class mate and was the one, who reincarnated her classmates. She is also a "god being" and until now I dont really know why she actually went to school. It seems she wasnt affected by the explosion, but this wasnt explained until now.

Kumo ACTUALLY REALLY was a spider, which happened to be in the classroom and inherited part of Wakaba's memories, because Wakaba transfered a part of her soul into Kumo when she reincarnated. Later on she becomes an arachne with partly Wakaba's appearance and later even becomes something like a god, like D, only much "weaker". Also I dont get, why Kumo has these socialization problems, because it totally contradicts "D"'s personality. Maybe because of her former spider mind? It wasnt explained until now.

The demon king (Ariel) isnt Kumo, but basically the first spider ever in this new world, who is currently the strongest being alive, which isnt a god. Before Kumo's transformation into a god, Kumo and Ariel had a fight to the death, where Kumo's "Parallel wills" merged with Ariel, so Ariel became something like a female version of "Gotenks" from Dragon Ball Z.

Users who are viewing this thread