So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.1

Supporter
@Ringz ah yeah that's definitely true. Well not sure what she could do to be peaceful other than run since her weakest attack just killed them outright. Maybe grab the mage and teleport out of there with him to another spot in the 1st level that is most likely safe. He'd be the weakest in close quarters, probably easiest to subdue and most likely to understand what she is trying to convey. Then she could teleport him back with her.

But she's upset (understandably), not caring about the killing aspect really, and doesn't have the parallel minds to help her come up with another peaceful solution on the fly, so the most realistic scenario is this upcoming fight.

Fed-Kun's army
@OniBaubary I see where you're coming from. But I believe that the authors who use these elements they are using the old argument about experience points, how experience points is not just the amount of experience you get from "experiencing" an event, but actual vital energy from your opponent.
So when you "steal" (or buy) a skill from your enemy(or not), you're not just stealing a cold ability that can be used with the pressing of a button. You're also stealing their memories(and muscle memories) of it, you're absorbing their "experiences" and training. So when you try to use it, you probably have some flashbacks of the guy who used it, training or using those skills in battle. And you merely replicate.
This can explain how cute Fran(Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita) can actually fight like a war god, because she can replicate how Master fights. (Master literally absorbs the life essence from the monsters he kills along with their skills.)

She's talking about the old mage guy and says he looks like her type
........... EH? ? I HAVE SEVERAL QUESTIONS.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know how much she is being affected by skills, as she has heresy nullification by now. unless she retained the changes that were made, shes just acting as herself. its not too far fetched that she doesnt oppose killing those soldiers, as her first encounter with humans was very much traumatic, and the mindset of harming whoever tries to harm her has been ingrained real deep now. she (accidentally) killed a bunch of them and is just rolling with it now.

just finished this it was good at start but then too much talking/information

i also hate when the MC just know how strong someone is, like "This one is stronger than mother" or "i wont be able to beat him" "this is the stronger class" Etc

7/10 at best

@unk0damnation
You can't hate this loli vampire
nluJ1NQ.png

@Kutabarie
????
It's Kumo desu ga nani ka? (the novel) Can't you recognize Wrath one of the Demon Generals? (Joke question without the horns the manga version is pretty much a whole different character)
CXuhlvV.jpg

Maybe you didn't read it but on the caos that is the comment section of chapter 29.2 and 29.3, I said that it can feel out of place on that moment but those generals are far from being just a bunch of randoms, in fact most of them are major characters just we didn't meet them yet.

Double-page supporter
No more worries about killing humans? I'm loving her growth, don't really care if she ends up as a demon king just protecting her piece of land or a god living leisurely, she's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread