So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 37.2

@lenovoaxioo
Volume 3 - Chapter 11: Spider vs Earth Dragon
Almost the end of the volume. If you want to jump to the LN at this point just download volume 3 and buy volume 4.

Aggregator gang
You just activated my trap card!

Kumoko: And your next move shall be: use breath to break threads

Alaba: Uses breath to break threads

Alaba: NANI!?

Alaba creating a stone ramp reminds me of Heatblast using old-style flight, good times

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15

Maybe because i didn't read from the beginning, i kinda get confused. The manga didn't didn't really include the hero saga.

Is the LN telling story of 2 different timeline. I've found a lot of reference of where the encounter with kumoko and her existence as something that happened/seen in the past. And, is demon lord actually her too? (i presume she is different entity in the manga)

@lenovoaxioo
Yes, the novel tells the story divided in 2 timelines. Kumoko's story takes place
around the same time but because Kumoko got birth 6 months before the human students and she was able to move right after that her story began first, meanwhile Shun story jumps in time several times (birth => childhood => Academy Days => War). By the time Kumoko exits the dungeon human students are just being born
S chapters are what moves the story forward meanwhile Kumoko is in the dungeon (btw S Chapters start from volume 1). These chapters are a little boring at the beginning but trust me they're necessary to future events (this is why I don't know what the manga is going to do about this).
And about the Demon King
The answer is "Yes and No". Ariel (The Demon King) is Kumoko's grandmother.
More detailed explanation but also a bigger spoiler
After some events Kumoko destroys half of Ariel's soul and replace it with part of her own (Body-In-Charge) this is why Ariel and Kumoko have pretty much the same mannerisms and attitude (this is also why Ariel knows about the other students, speak japanese and some english).
Kumoko still exists in Shun's timeline but she's not the Demon Lord (well, technically she's half of the Demon Lord).

Your next move will to be to try to break my threads with your breath!
*tries to break-
NANIIIIIII

Dex-chan lover
Kumoko: This is where the fun begins
Also Kumoko: I have the high ground (in one of the early chapters)

Can't play both sides like that, Kumoko...

Dex-chan lover
nerf this dragon, too op

- killer spider that decimated an entire magma pit.

Why can't she think that the dragon probably is another isekai character like her? Too into it I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread