So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 37.2

Dex-chan lover
"This enemy is doing stuff like what I might do? What an asshole." No matter how hypocritical that is, I think people do tend to feel that way in video games. Especially for what you'd consider the NPCs like him, but even other players. You could be playing with a stunlock build, if somebody stunlocks you first you'll get mad at them.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this fight n all, but I want to get back to the people.

this became boring soooo soon, if they don't change the way the story goes, its like im reading over and over again about how gold is yellow and shiny and how diamond can shine like a diamon , if you catch my drift, please help this manga,Goddess san

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro yeah kumo spent like a fool on stupid shit. Living in a world of skills and stuff while a wild monster makes sense not to spend skill points until you're in danger, but of course this would require the monster to be smart enough and able to think quick enough on how to save itself. Since humans had video games we would try to build ourselves into what we saw as strongest rather than using them as a way to beat those we encounter that are giving them trouble. The latter keeps things from from destroying the planet while the former is probably what would kill the planet faster.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone @me with a spoiler for what happens next pls. aug 8th is too far away :<

Dex-chan lover
@relic626

I'll keep it short.

She beats the shit out of the dragon, eventually goes outside and gets worshipped as a sacred beast. Gets killed by her "grandma" aka the Demon King(Queen?) aka the creater of Mother and after some back and forth agrees to not kill each other. Later our heroine discovers that she was originally a spider in the first place and was isekaied out of pure boredom, becomes a "God", and must now plot with Admin D and the Demon King to "end the world". We'll get relevant backstory on Wrath and some other characters btw. Fast forward some years later a Great War is brewing followed by the genocide of the elves. The entire class is assembled in what's left of the elf village and slowly they get informed on the current situation. D gets pissed off for reasons I don't feel like getting into and battle ensues.

Dex-chan lover
@criver Aren't all MC of any series have plot armor like this? Or you only read isekai? You do realize that if the MC died, the story end right? This doesn't make it bad writing. If they die, it will be at the end of the series, not when the story barely started like this. Give me a series where the main character dies as the start of the story.

Dex-chan lover
and this is why you should always hoard your skill points. In case you run into a genocidal spider

Give me a series where the main character dies as the start of the story.
All reincarnation stories ?
Plus all the stories where the character is bound by some kind of time loop ?
Plus all the time the main character is saved at the last minute by some kind of Deus Ex Machina.

Users who are viewing this thread