So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Aggregator gang
The Kumoko scene in the last panel spread me, it looks like one of those 80s-90s comic scenes.
What nostalgia. :3

Dex-chan lover
Lol!

Alright, I'm hyped for the next arc! Also, she hasn't yet gotten any closer to having a human-looking body with her evolutions. That means that she still has to level up a bunch more. So, will she be going back into the dungeon to do that? Or find a new farming ground?

Double-page supporter
@Flamfag123 I mean, it's not like she can help them at all? The only reason she never left before is she literally couldn't, she didn't know where an exit was. Now that she does, and the arguably deadliest labyrinth boss aside from Mother has been conquered, she has no reason to stay. Besides, she can pop back into the labyrinth whenever she wants, there's no downside to exploring outside.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide : by leaving her alone, not that they will
but the dimensional explosion that lead to Kumuko being reincarnated in this world also left it at the brink of collapsing,
for the 2nd time
so it is already quite F-ed

Group Leader
Fucking spiderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Fed-Kun's army
She could have tried with basic attacks but nooooooooooooooooooo she went all out even after realizing that humans could die by just glaring at them a little bit with evil eye.

All the things I remember from here journey is also Everytime she was about to die

Dex-chan lover
She has no common sense to that which exists outside the underground maze... no surprise there I guess. She is a 3m long spider capable of crafting original base magic and can kill damn near anything she can find in the maze. She probably could have cut the door down with two slashes of her "hands"

She has quite the disregard for human life now, after what she's been through it's not unexpected, but it's good to see a bit more cheerful Kumo.

Users who are viewing this thread