So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
surprised the gate wasn't well defended. Did all other monsters in labyrinth just not care about going up?

@Fari It was well defended lol. The forces were just behind the wall which makes sense. Not really smart to set up shop in the dungeon imo

In her Last Life she was Not a Human (Is was i read in the LN)
Sorry for my English

@KarrotKakes @MaTu94 If we're lucky, the author just overlooked it and we'll see it later, or the MC hasn't gotten around to spending the points yet. If not, MC gets nothing new because she never ate any part of the dragon.

If someone read the LN,Does she evolve to a humane like creature later and who was that a few chapters ago where there was a Maou with all the op monsters that are soon to start a war on humans?I thought it was our Mc but she wouldn’t be evil like that.She’ssilly and will attack if you attack her type

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Topflow619 I read official translation till vol 6.. She evolve to arachne later..

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dvv I her defense that was an attack designed to be non-lethal, the difference in strength is what killed him.

After the Arachne she evolves to these Master Things dont no the Name sorry and in her
live before she was a little Spider :p

Ps. I Read the Webnovel Not the LN and Story is Different between These two

Users who are viewing this thread