So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
"I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die."

^ something our dear MC is gonna have to figure out fast. Honestly though, there are VERY few OP protagonists who actually deal with this problem even though MOST of them should. I think the only one I can think of that does is the girl from My Body is Indestructible, who is constantly breaking things the moment she gets flustered. Sage Tries Her Best might qualify since her weakest spell at level 1 is terrifying and a friendly fire nightmare.

@Ceiye a real pity she never came across a monster that hunted through vocal imitation or full mimicry. Though if she went into some lower level dungeons where the monsters aren't getting by via nuclear arms race she might find one.

Kumo you silly goose. Also, the amount of pages per month is very painful for me

Pretty funny how the mangaka is now trying to tone down Kumo's killing intent or gray morality.
This same part in the LN Kumo confirmed that she killed everyone inside the fort and said
"Well it's time to play dumb"
"All the witnesses have passed to the other life by now, making it a perfect crime"
"Smell ya later, suckers"

Fed-Kun's army
@jhadescries
nah, at this point spider mom, puppet spiders and the maou shoujo are all stronger than her, and then there's a bunch of lost tech stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Woops, I guess that was a load bearing wall, I mean it's not like the lowest level dark magic can destroy an entire fort just because it was cast by someone/something pretty powerful.
@linkhuesitos15 That sounds hilarious.

Double-page supporter
@Nolzi in this chapter's case, the bunch of guards with pointy chins (referencing his distinct art style) and his trademark "zawa zawa" sound effect.

@Ceiye

In the LN, she is actually trying to find the evolution route to becoming a half spider- half human. Though the route for it isn't easy.

Dex-chan lover
Woop woop woop
tenor.gif

@Leo80221

"Well, time to play dumb.
I have no idea what happened here.
The fortress just collapsed in some mysterious freak incident. It had nothing to do with me.
The only other witnesses have passed on to the next life by now, making it the perfect crime. The statute of limitations’ll be long over before you get any proof!
Smell ya later, suckers!

"I flee the sce— I mean, I leave the collapsed fortress behind, trying to stay out of sight.
I am a spider monster, after all.
If any humans catch a glimpse of me, it ain’t gonna end well.
Especially since I’m the culpr— Ahem, I mean, since I’m this close to the area where that mysterious incident occurred.
Ugh, how could anyone do something so awful?!
I could easily be mistaken for the culprit!
I’m innocent, I tell you!
Okay, self-suggestion complete.
Even a lie detector won’t catch me now."

Dex-chan lover
Definitely the gate i mean the castle creator fault 🤣

What happened to mom-spider? Her other personas are still having a mental battle, why is she leaving now?

Double-page supporter
I like where this is going, That boring ass fight is finally over, and hopefully less 'explanations' more adventures is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread