So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.2

Dex-chan lover
@Gracolag

There were puppets with higher-than-Arch-Taratect-class-spiders inside in the WN though.

Chapter 170: https://turb0translation.blogspot.com/2015/09/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-chapter-170.html

It's a different story arc from the one here, but those creatures did exist in the WN.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer Seems to me the reason is the mother killing them before they fully develop, so they can't exist. You can't have the strongest surviving if you kill the strongest.

@IlsaTilsaKilsaMilsa Maybe I should reread this, but didn't the mother attack first? I seem to have such an impression in my memories.

@hikufalafel This manga. I'm not reading the novel versions.

Dex-chan lover
So that's what the puppets look like. Nice to get a clear picture.

Dex-chan lover
@midnight2630

she will get out for good after this.
she does return a few times tho but for the most part after this battle the dungeon arcs is over.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
Mother has a tiny psychic link to all her children, using that she was sending out a standing order to get strong. Our kumo was pissed off that something DARED to control her mind and she declared war. So technically mother did attack first, but not on purpose? How was she supposed to know that one of her kids would be a reincarnator.

Dex-chan lover
Get strong, evolve and overcome your mother's shadow as a apex predetor.

Fed-Kun's army
I've read the LN but I don't remember this robot part here, or maybe my memory is just hazy

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme Telling you why she eats her young (or why would/how can a mother eat her children) will just spoil the story. Here's an advice, aside from MC, don't interpret the characters' intent/motive behind their actions at face value.

Group Leader
Now Kumo dies and everyone lives happy ever after and the manga ends. I couldn't ask for a better ending. This manga got boring too quickly, it's always the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kodama She will never be "human". It's not that far away storywise, but at the rate the manga is going... Not for a while.

It somehow feels like the last boss fight even though I know D is probably the true last boss. Wonder how Kumoko will overturn the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't let her lvlup the fuck out of this situation, I want something new

Users who are viewing this thread