So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.2

Finally another near death experience for Kumo-chan! This chapter is weirdly exciting.. 😁

Dex-chan lover
I know how this follows and I'm suffering so much nevertheless

About time this fool got some humility beat into her, of course i doubt she will learn anything good from it.

Dex-chan lover
You grew complacent kumoko! One must always be ready for battle! >:eek:

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme - basically, Taratects have psychic control over their offspring, so the more children, the stronger the Taratect's army. Kumoko escaped this control, so she is now an enemy for them.

@Kodama - minor spoilers:
She gets to become an Arachne (a centaur-like spider creature) in an arc or so.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

why just why, i want to see her outside that damn dungeon, finally out after Big Boss Battle and then another Boss Battle

Dex-chan lover
I read some comments / spoilers about this a long while back and gave up on it for the most part.

How close are we to that "turning point"?

Yeah, read a couple of older comments, this shit sounds like it gets mega fucking retarded at some point, lol.

Same event was kinda stronger in WN and leaded to more serious aftermaths due to some actions of Kumoko before it. Here it just happened out of nowhere.

Aggregator gang
Aww why are there so many negative comments??
I'm still really enjoying this!! I'm just sad I won't get to see what happens until January T-T
But maybe that's just me... I love OP characters and don't mind a bit of repetition hahaha.

Thanks for the chapter!!!

esp

Honestly, at this point of the story don't count on the WN for anything before the time jump. The plot was full of holes.

Aggregator gang
Awfully short for a manga that only releases once a month. At this pace you'd take at least 10 years to catch up to the novel, unless they keep skipping like 75% of the story, like they did in these last 2 chapters

Damn, the puppets looked way better in the Light Novel, here they look more like robots than a manikin.
559L8rb.png

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing I can think a way to escape from this is to play dead, like play literal dead, make a corpse and change her mental shiz so her mother can't detect her.

I don't realy get why so many negative comments but from what I see this is still very enjoyable. I like how this series give more depth to strategy compared to many isekai out there that just spam their OP skills out of nowhere until the enemy ia dead. This seriea is a breath of fresh air and the MC is fcking good to watch.

Now I can literaly feel how fcking anoying manga readers when there are changes on the anime Adaptation.
WN or LN readers just does not shut the fck up like "Oh gOsH tHeY ChaNgE --spoiler-- and --spoiler-- hUr dUr.
shhhh---- shhhut Up fam

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is the only manga I read that actually has its main character keep getting mutilated.

Fed-Kun's army
@linkhuesitos15
I dont know fam I think the manga is far better than this. Or I'm just so distracted to MC design since I think it looks like cancer.
no offence

Dex-chan lover
Wow i'll be honest i can't see how she'll win without a) playing dead and reviving, b) a bullshit power up or c) deus ex machina. I can't wait to see how this goes!

Users who are viewing this thread