So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 45.2

Really wondering how the world is gonna work in this without any of the side stories, they really included a LOT by now in the novel.

Bro I can't wait until she surpasses the system in the manga.

Thank god I stayed up tonight so I could enjoy this newest chapter as it came

Aggregator gang
@grenzoocoon I own the offical realese and a few of the volumes have some of the other points of view in it. my ques is the manga might either just ignore/skip most of them or go more chronological.

Fed-Kun's army
Drowning is a horrific death. It's absolutely panic-inducing, as your automatic reaction to excess CO2 in your bloodstream is breathing, and your reaction to getting water in your lungs is to cough, which requires you to inhale. But hey, at least it's better than burning to death, because at least you won't die thirsty.

Double-page supporter
How long until human form evolution? I'm getting tired of just seeing monsters...

Double-page supporter
aww don't show me the puppet spiders themselves drowning, feels bad man

@mbos14
I think the problem with chronological is that there is a gonna most likely be a big section of purely not Kumo which would alienate most readers, not sure how it'll pan out rn tbh.

yess. its v cool seeing ariel in this state, its no wonder everyone fears her as they do
and are so shocked when by how she changes

Users who are viewing this thread