So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 45.2

@Grenzoocoon
honestly, the problem with the swapping of spooder related stories, and the non spooder is that the spooder parts were constantly FAR more interesting, and I hated every single chapter that came, I think I was at a large section of non spooder chapters where I just stopped reading, I want to pick it back up but at the same time, im in the middle of a not spooder part, probably the only part of that that I liked was when they encountered
the remnants

while I can't say I would like it all on its own ala Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu where I could give 0 shits about the other heros but we had what... 5 or 6 in a row where I couldn't care? I would probably take the chapters like that in spooder better if they didn't interrupt a far more interesting story.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa... Which chapter is this in the novel?? I can't really wait... Lol XD

ironically the spooder chapters in the novel were actually trash and the series is incredibly boring up to about chapter 118

the hooman characters arent exactly riveting either, primarily because theres no indication of how it ties into kumo's story and its a pretty cookie-cutter story until you see it from the other side

once the real connection is made apparant and the series straightens itself out, the quality sky-rockets and even the previously uninteresting human character have development worth paying attention to. although thats not to say they themselves become interesting.

honestly the manga has done the spider-parts really well. but its dragged on quite long now without any break, i think the side chapters with humans were if nothing else, a promise of something more.
the manga not having them is just strange.

one question though, had kumo already set up shop outside of that town and been driven away by the demon king, or have they just skipped that entirely? because thats...a problem if they have.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@CivilSky
She goes to the town after beating mother. The reason she can spend as much time as she does near the town is because Ariel is mourning over the queen in the bottom sanctum.

@CivilSky
Maybe the manga is
in the chronological order. After all, the human characters haven't even born yet.

Double-page supporter
Arachne evo when? I think it should be about time with all those level-ups...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What the heck, Kumoko can do an overhead and an unblockable low at the same time? That's busted.

Users who are viewing this thread