So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 45.2

Only 24 episodes? That's not good.

The trailer also briefly showed side characters like Shun and Katia and... those are the only names I remember. This means, in order to tell everything it wants in so few episodes, the anime is going to skip a lot, which is a death sentence for a story that relies so much on continuity.

Plus, as an aside, the humans weren't CG and Kumoko et al were. It's like they wanted to make it extra jarring.

@SemperSolus
If we take the usual "12 episodes = 3 volumes" route that most adaptations use I think that with 24 episodes the anime can safelly reach volume 5 which is the best stop point in my opinion without issues.

Also I wouldn't take what we saw in the original trailer as granted, that shit is 2 years old by now (and almost 3 by the time the anime will air).

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15 well that's weird & interesting
images

@Nago
Could someone please tell where should I start to read the light novel to continue just after this chapter ?
Thanks for the help !

Start reading from Volume 4 Chapter 11 "Matricide". Though, it's best to start reading the LN from the beginning, since the manga skips more than half the story.
That is, the POVs of reincarnated students other than Kumoko. Their chapters provide some important world-building (which the Kumoko chapters don't have much of, since she's been stuck in a cave so far) and provide contrast between human "common-sense" knowledge (such as how to get stronger), and how Kumoko does things.

This is one of those chapters that I think is kinda sad in hindsight.

Had Ariel handled their first encounter differently, Kumoko might have ceased hostilities with the Queen Taratect and so on, and we would have 11 Puppet Taratect sisters, instead of just Ael, Sael, Fiel, and Riel.

Although if she doesn't eat the Queen,
Kumoko might not have been able to develop her combo that makes her nigh-unkillable...

Double-page supporter
Just imagine what a world where Kumoko and Ariel hadn't started being hostile to each other from the beginning...

Aggregator gang
Oh boi, we finally facing Mother Spider. This is gonna be one to watch/read.
Demonlord can't save you now, you reap what you sow.

Dex-chan lover
aww yeah, her mother is gonna get a major godlike boost in the middle of their fight isnt she?

i really dont like how they showed the demon lord in her actual form and not just as a massive spider an order of magnitude bigger than mother

How are they going to conclude the anime in just 2 cour?? does this mean we're at the middle of the manga plot?

Users who are viewing this thread