So Pure, So Flirtatious

Group Leader
@hyoretsu thanks for telling me but, I really don't understand it's translations, they even have used weird names for the characters and I love this piece so I thought maybe I should do it, and I have seen many MangaToon translations and they... don't seem to fit very good in the dialogues so to speak. Anyways, thanks for your concern :)

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention one thing more as well, manga toon maybe, I don't know but, yeah, it does not have more of the ecchi content as this manhua originally has. I think they have removed those pages or what I don't know that so yeah that is why manga toon is a bad choice for me.
(No offense please)

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow Yeah. This site is definitely my preference, but the policies here mean that sometimes you'd be better off having at least one other site in reserve for aggregated content. Just gotta bring an adblocker along. The banner ads aren't so bad, usually just shit like Nutaku, but all the pop ups and redirects some of those sites use are obnoxious if not outright malware infested.

Dex-chan lover
@tozzwang
His itty bitty feelings got offended or his superior taste in manhwa made him write it.
Most of the time whenever you see these stupid comments with 0 constructive criticism you can just straight up ignore it. It's the internet after all, can't police all the megabrain elitists 🤣

I am convinced that majority females use this site, because every reverse harem I see has a score of 8 and above, meanwhile every harem with a male mc is below that, kinda sus

Double-page supporter
Wow he mc went from likable to dislikable and the girls in his harem and the story is stupid,this is a bad read and the developments are getting worse

What kind of dogsh*t manga is this
The story is stupid and confusing
The mc is disgusting,unlikeable,and stupid
The girls just fall left and right for no reason for the stupid unlikeable mc
It feels like reading a badly plotted hentai,but its not hentai just some echi stupid sh*t

Double-page supporter
What kind of dogsh*t manga is this
The story is stupid and confusing
The mc is disgusting,unlikeable,and stupid
The girls just fall left and right for no reason for the stupid unlikeable mc
It feels like reading a badly plotted hentai,but its not hentai just some echi stupid sh*t
Yeaaaah, I was wondering if it's just me or this mc dude is just straight out repulsive as a human being without any redeeming qualities. Now I know it's not just me. Sorry, after reading dozen first chapters I'm just dropping this garbage. This is waaaay below even for "meh I'm so bored I might as well just read this" level.

Fed-Kun's army
The reason why I'm giving this a one-star is when you read this manga all these comments floating around you as transparents is very distracting change this disgusting bro.

Users who are viewing this thread