So Pure, So Flirtatious

Aggregator gang
How does one even retain enough sanity to write over 2000 chapters? Even if they're short that's still a hell of a lot of writing. Isn't stagnation a bit of a concern at that point too?

Contributor
I've started reading it but I was wondering, does the MC do something better with his contact lenses other than cheating and seeing through other people clothes?
It's to see if I'm gonna keep it or pass on it.

Group Leader
What do u guys expect its a novel. Novels usually have 3000+ chapters. It doesn't take long to finish 2000 chapters - i'll only a few days

Dex-chan lover
Can we expect over 2000 manga chapters then? WTH? This isn't on the same popularity level as One Piece.

Contributor
Plot's all over the place but art is nice. I don't now if it's just me or what. But Chinese manga(whatever there version is called) usually have fast and all over the place pacing regarding story.

Double-page supporter
Wow, someone was feeling generous.

Edit: No offense, but the quality of this TL isn't for me, awesome attempt though.

Just so everyone knows, the novel is much better. MC is not a cringe kid and is actually responsible and a pure badass. It's harem but even everyone is jealous of everyone. Been following the novel since the start and it's underrated as hell. I do recommend reading it at Gravity Tales as it is the original source, but if you want to, then read it at Qidian, though they're known as greedy bast-I mean, people.

unknown.png

If you want true images of all waifus, since quite honestly, all waifus are best waifus (this is true) then just go here http://gravitytales.com/page/so-pure-so-flirtatious/character%20list

Dex-chan lover
that's a good world he lives in :eek: beauties popping left and right as he walks around ?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the story, it's just literally mindless... but y'know, something readable will still be read

Edit: How come the manhua's like this when the novel's pretty okay...

If mangadex wants to keep going then they shouldn't allow to post more chapters here. Since this comic is now officialy released on webnovels by qidian or however you spell that name. Same thing about the novel. And if you think the novel is good then let me ask you how do you feel about the typical way a chinese novel protagonist gets his harem? For expample
he rapes one girl while they are both drugged, tricks another one into giving him a hj, then sleeps with a girl who was also drugged and sold by her father to a brothel
So anyway, probably no english group will pick this up due to licensing. And knowing what's coming up storywise it's probably for the better

Users who are viewing this thread