So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge

Is this on hiatus or is it the actual end? Its super interesting for a comic contest submission (if it even is true) and i was waiting for the rest of the plot and the revenge :(

Double-page supporter
100% following this in hopes that it gets picked up for a full on serialization (provided the previous comment mentioning this is true) soon. This holds uber-potential.

There are many things I let go but this just make me so mad!! It was sooo freaking good it had only three so I was about to wait for the next chapter but then I saw the ending crap! Whyyyyyy!!!!! Even If it didn't win the contest you should still finish it
with a different place thing( not sure how it works) or at least leave it open for the possibility of a new chapter. The reason I'm mad for sure is the ending thing if there is a possibility of completion don't end it because my hopes for a new chapter disappears the moment discontinued is said.
This was just my rant. Don't be mad. I'm not trying to hate, it's just I am highly disappointed that a good story ended before it started. If they do continue with this please let me know!!!!!!!! I'm calmer now so I'll be waiting for the continuation ( please continue)

Titles that try to explore somewhat new grounds or take a different approach never get to see the light.
But we'll soon have another reincarnation/isekai plot with obvious twists and turns with all those generic main and sub characters that won't be even truly likeable or dislikeable (and with questionable at best behaviour of feMC). When will the industry be able to break free from those shackles called 'cliché' I wonder...

P.S. This is just a rant. There are good titles out there, but in a few amount (compared to the majority of the 'generic' stuff), and many more are 'axed' this and that ways.

I cant believe they canceled this, it was getting so good and the characters were interesting too... not I'm disappointed :c

Oh well I have to search for another one, I'll keep this and wait and see if they will do a reboot or something, but i think that's unlikely since this was done in 2016-2017, so yeah.

@oreore

Hopefully we will have a wave of subversive works as a reaction to over saturation, but that's my experience from western fiction. Its a much more conservative market there.

Fed-Kun's army
what a shame its only 3 chapters.. id like to see it until this kingdom fall

Supporter
weird seeing something this good see cancellation so quickly

I get that it didn't win the contest, but I'm sure it saw lots of popularity. Why wouldn't it just continue on it own?

Are you kidding me? What should I read then.
Naturally I already bookmarked all those nidome yuushas, but they are cringe

Aggregator gang
What the fuck
Their greatest mistake was axing this manhwa
This has a lot of potential lmao
It would have been awesome if was a lot longer than a 3 chapter manhwa
What a letdown

This is a very promising comic. It such a pity that the publication was canceled. I hope that this comic will somehow continue someday. Thank you author-nim and scanlator(s)-nim for this fantastic comic.

Users who are viewing this thread