So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge

I was checking out the comments in the website for the manhwa, and idk to me there's a lot of negative stuff about this idk why (Korean people very critical). It's sad that this got discontinued :(( I'm looking forward to this so much

bruuuuuuuhhhhhhhh

i stood up.and made some food coz i thought this would be a short series with an ending

i was so hooked!!

It was so good. I hope someone supports the author to publish it so that we can get a real ending. :)

This webtoon wasn't cancelled, it was a for a contest in naver, and would have continued being published if it had won. :/

Okay so it said it was part of the Naver contest, which means it has to win or else we're going to be left with it cancelled and it didn’t win so..

They said that this manhwa was used by the author to participate in a contest, but sadly at the 3rd round the author lost, so this manhwa was discontinued. The author will not make another chapter... it’s such a sameee, this manhwa looks promising too😭😭

for everyone wondering why it's cancelled, it says in the description. the author lost the 3rd round of the 2020 naver comic contest.

It's so hard to make a name for yourself as an artist with so much competition in this day and age. It's such a waste to drop it when you've got momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread