Sodatete, Kowasu - Ch. 1

@iskelets8 yeah. it's good oneshot, still hoping that atleast the guy have the same feeling as the girl, but just hiding it.

and no, i don't think it's taboo in japan. you could marry your cousin there (therefore it's okay to fuck em i guess?).

@greatninja3 i think she is 18, it's mentioned that she is already in university. don't know what age she is when he start teaching lewd stuff thou

Dex-chan lover
@wewedamdam it’s pretty obvious when considering he asked her to tell him once her first period stopped.

Idk about you but I don’t think it’s normal for an adult cousin to be happy when their child cousins starts having period and then tell the kid to go to him once the period stop without the parents knowing and looking all creepy.

Well I do understand usually it’s the uncle that ask you that when you are a kid ama right.

@greatninja3 oh yeah, that is really creepy, it's really amazing how this kinda manga could make it looks like it was all fun and game, and both party happy . *pedhopilia intensifies

Omg the comment page in the middle made me laugh so hard. Amazing. S-class meme combination.

Users who are viewing this thread