Sokuochi Mayuri-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - Do you want us to exercise right here?

Dex-chan lover
How close do you have to be to make this interaction acceptable?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@zerio
That smile upon witnessing the fully erect D is all the consent i'd need

Group Leader
@zerio

Well, she's pretty obviously into him, and he's pretty obviously all about teasing her. Plus they're both made of pixels, so... pretty close?

Dex-chan lover
@zerio that kind of stuff has no general standard, it depend from people to people but i guesse if you're close enough to be seen as a couple by your parents, it should be a good start.

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor
The parable of the north wind and the sun describes how the north wind and the sun were competing on getting a traveler to remove his hood.
The north wind forcefully tried to remove the hood by blowing at the traveler, which was an attempt in futility as the traveler simply clutched his hood tighter.
The sun on the other hand made it a bit warmer, which persuaded the traveler to remove his hood.

The joke here is that like the guy, pulling off her clothes is an attempt in futility. But going into the kotatsu himself (while naked) he made it a bit too hot inside (if you know what i mean). I believe there was a bit of implied wordplay in there.

Dex-chan lover
@zerio
There isnt a set standard. But a good starting point would be if she is close enough to go along with it and other things, it is alright. For example, this isnt the first time she has been naked in front of him. She even technically slept with (on) him naked.

3e7.png

Users who are viewing this thread