Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - What do you mean you killed ice!?

Double-page supporter
If one of the minions attacks you, wouldn't you assume the master would view you as an enemy regardless of the reason? With such a powerful(and disgusting) opponent, wouldn't killing them immediately be the safest play?

Double-page supporter
After the dark skinned girl talked about raiding a village for anoter girl it made question it these were forced to love him, if that the case i feel bad for them

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
damn imagine if you had an op power like that, the only problem is once you kill stuff you have no ability to revive it and whatnot so say i go into a house and say kill the lights that house and area in the world will forever be dark because no lights will ever be able to penetrate the dead zone. i wonder if you could kill the ability to age/ and damage yourself and maybe if you get bored of living for millions of years you can kill your boredom or eventually just kill yourself, either i guess its a matter of perspective.

My god man. That power is fucking limitless. Imagine what other things he can kill and even than can he specify it more? For instance, kill the oxygen in a certain zone or room. We've already asserted he can destroy inanimate objects(breaking the ice) so it doesn't have to be alive. Imagine him killing the sun, or the sky. This manga seriously needs to be updated more it's a shame.

The something that had fallen from the ceiling and landed on the floor turned out to be a young girl, whose neck was now bent at a fatal angle.
The technique Tomochika just performed consisted of first getting a hold of the girl's body by driving one hand into her windpipe and the other's fingers into her eye sockets, then jamming her head into the floor.

"Just what kind of battles was my family planning to take on when they invented anti-air techniques...?"

What a brutal thing to do to a "girl".

@WnF Well, technically he could kill death but i'm not sure if that would mean the target will revive or just be a zombie.

The translation from Japanese as "Kill" obviously leaves out subtler connotations. Also, girl gots a skillz! Good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread