Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Would you mind if we pass through real quick…

Dex-chan lover
That comment of mc at the end o/ what did you expect you just killed his fuck buddies x)

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut : MC only care about his own objective, in this case leaving the place and protecting his waifu.
Even if the otherside is some kind of horrible criminal, so long as they don't try anything the MC don't care.

The armchair guy say he wasn't going to fight personally and the only supposed condition for him to let MC pass was to defeat the 3, hence MC taking that 'promise' at face value and killing them.
That's why MC said "liar" when the armchair guy is getting ready to fight.

Contributor
Best shorts battles ever, just a word and is already done. 🤣🤣🤣

Is the MC someone from mangadex XharemManga comment section or what? He just keep killing harems! lol

Double-page supporter
@Francis I mean, he did say he wouldn't assault her unless she agrees to it. If she agrees to it, it's not assault. So it's okay. As far as the other characters trying to assault her, well they are all dead now so that doesn't matter either. Attempted assault punished by death.

Hi @delle. I appreciate you writing some notes for us in the end. It's interesting to read but, your word explanation goes over my head, mostly because I can't read Japanese. So, I would be glad if you could write the roman equivalent of the Japanese word. e,g, <Japanese word for various "I"> could be 'watashi', 'ore', 'orewa', etc I guess.

Something about watching an MC leisurely decimate their opponents is kinda funny. I get some Saitama vibes.

Dex-chan lover
This might be real late to ask this but cant he kill their will to fight
He has killed abstract concepts before so that shouldnt be too hard?

This story is really just shitting on every other isekai story
Im sure if you look hard enough you can probably connect some of these assholes to other manga
Kind of feel bad for this guy here he looked really hurt when they died

Dex-chan lover
@chendu
Chair guy literally ordered them to kill MC AND enslave his wiafu and the half demon.
You don't just go to kill others without retaliation.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch while he can kill abstract concepts, it appears he's not very good at killing parts. So the will to fight is part of the person, so the person would die too in most cases. IIRC he tried that in the first city with body parts and I'm guessing it would be the same with non-physical stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread