Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Would you mind if we pass through real quick…

@Akabane The fact that he doesn't is one of the pillars that makes this manga interesting. If he just walked around using his insta death power freely this would just be super-generic-op-isekai #6346. The fact that he uses his power in self defense creates an interesting dynamic where other characters are essentially unknowingly hurling themselves to their death. Its always their own fault, and they never get a second chance.

Dex-chan lover
@ Kuroageha
I totally agree but you can see just from his design that he was the sort of character that can't think logically, I'm pretty sure he's the hero type that's going to say that it was fine if they just incapacitated his f-buddies, while ordering them to kill him..

Aggregator gang
Chair-Man's plot armour is rather thick to live more than 1 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch If he could pull it off, it would just be one of those half-assed delayed deaths (just killing them off screen), because once it's dead, it stays dead, they would never be able to fight, in this world.

Aggregator gang
So, Tomochika is pretty much the Informed Attractiveness trope. Because the way she's described, and the way people react to her, she probably actually looks more like Bremerton from Azure Lane.

@Mapax The guy is dead, on the last few panels you can see that the MC sensed killing intent of the dude and killed him instantly. That's why the dude was sitting slouched on the last panel and as to why the MC said "Liar".

Though I might be wrong who knows.

I love this manga, there no such a thing like prolonging battles. just say "die" and its done.

Dex-chan lover
What an idiot. When your facing a dude with an infinite use of "Power Word Kill", you don't fight.

Dex-chan lover
There's no such things as beauty in front of death! Im surprised they werent on guard when MC said they only had 6 points on that level. I like how no matter what they throw to the MC as long as they have intent to kill, they'll die, i wonder if someone was to face him with no killing intent what so ever,will he have trouble against that or can he just kill eitherways?

*bad guy appears*
Me:eek:h he looks interesting
*bad guy dies*
Me:eek:k now that thats over lets continue

Dex-chan lover
Got any other chapters in up that sleeve of yours, Delle? I read the web novel which I'm pretty sure you also translated, but many chapters ago. Like back when that Vampire chick was stupid enough to test him.

This is the manga adaptation of using console command to run thru shit you couldn't be bothered with

Users who are viewing this thread