Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

Aggregator gang
I too thought this was boring and stupid. But in fact it's pretty decent and similar to Death March. Where Multiple Reincarnations/Transmigrators exist. Meanwhile revolving around the MC and Heroine who have deep mystery about them.

The WN sucked but I think this manga pretty good for now. There's a lot of good humor that makes things light-hearted.
So far I'm satisfied with the Romance surprisingly. The Rom-com is good, as we see more expressions being made the by MC/Heroine

Dex-chan lover
So, isekai One Punch Man? I dig it. Not as good, but still a step above your average isekai.

Contributor
Well, having caught up, my impressions of this remain the same: This is kind of interesting but also kind of depressing. The comedy smooths things out a bit, but only so much.

The inability of the protagonist to be heroic even if they're broadly well-intentioned (if a bit spacey), due to the nature of their power, sort of blurrs between being a cheap black joke, and being interestingly philosophical, and sometimes I can't tell which of the two was intended at any given moment. Pitting that against the crapsack evil superpower free-for-all that is the setting posits some interesting moral questions... that the author probably isn't interested in answering because this is all pretty heavily nihilist in tone. It's an odd read.

It's also all over the place as a story, but that seems to work thematically. Everything in this is a mess with no real purpose to it (again, nihilism). Like it's sort of implied that the world they're in is some sort of multi-dimensional sinkhole where everything and it's mother gets sucked in and can't escape and so is sort of one big rubbish heap (if you'll allow my own interpretation there). The protagonist goes around kind of aimlessly like the spacey sort that he is. And of course, lots of people die (cities worth of them) for no particular reason as such. So of course the moment-to-moment plot is a mess, too. The progression, such as it exists, seems to be more along the lines of a set of emotional states, rather than along the story. Really, the whole series needs a therapy session.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai SCP boi :>

@Luftwaffles27

I dunno, he doesn't seem to take fancy in killing those without killing intent or those he deems unnecessary to kill and SCP-682 seems to cower in fear in face of a very threatening presence, he once did so with SCP-173.

But I.. dunno.. actually.

chances are tho, SCP-682 would either die or nothing happens.

Fed-Kun's army
@Luftwaflles27

Well, his name states that he's "indestructible" but not "Invincible" or "Unkillable"

So, I guess he can die, but it's just very difficult to achieve that goal.

finally ! THIS is a good MC ! He's not evil but not dumb ! This isekai is pretty good if you compare to other isekai, this one is god tier 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Another dumbass in this story that just can't accept the MC power, sure Yogiri is more a universal law but damn, the author made people really immune to the concept of learning, with all the info they have on him it still takes MC to kill them for them to learn.
Only death cure stupidity...

Seriously way to OP, the power to king the tower master. What next the dungeon master? That power would mess up any DnD game.

The name was probably supposed to be "Iglesia." It's Spanish for "church." Not that that has anything to do with wizards or towers, but I'd bet he just used the tite kubo method of pulling Spanish names out of an art history book.

Ya know you would think him just outright killing all the opponents would be less entertaining but the fact that he just doesn't play games, and goes about his way is super funny to watch.

Double-page supporter
I just love the slow transition of apathy she takes through the story, it's honestly so relatable. Humans adapt fast once they are used to seeing it enough.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a very refreshing isekai story, no bs cringey fight scenes and generic bad guy dialogue during fights

Supporter
@ken878 but that's the point right. This is basically the DND game where one PC comes in to a heavily RP based session where people aren't min maxing and he's going 'no fuck this' with his heavily min-maxed character and the DM going 'well, should I stop this guy?' and the other PCs going 'no we wanna see how this plays out' and the entire story changing after that.

Users who are viewing this thread