Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

is this the only place translating it? seems these are the only releases in 5 months so I'm wondering if somebody else has it

It seems this was on a big hiatus, since chap 22 was realeased last week.

Love the whole thing and how it puts together all isekai shit into one world, and show us how much of a jerk people would get after getting their powers. Basically every powerful boy has made a harem, "dominators" are everywhere slaving (that chapter totally was shield hero getting an orphan to fight), merry-killing everywhere, edgy kids at every corner... and a MC that thankfully is chilly as the poles or the whole world would die. Overall is a nice satire to all crappy isekais.

There are a lot of awful people in this world, too bad they die so easily. I prefer more suffering.

I wish the author would actually try to have the main characters try to negotiate or talk things out occasionally. Everyone is talking about how this is such a clever satire of normal isekai stories, and are saying how much the people deserve it, but look at it this way: Every encounter with the MC is "Do what I want, the way I want it. No? You're dead." Not exactly heroic.
The incident with the builder of the Tower, for instance. The Tower existed to keep the Devil sealed, right?
And the tower feed the barrier by absorbing the souls of those that die within it. Instead of just killing the builder mage, why not tell him to investigate the current purpose of the barrier, seeing as the MC killed the Devil that the Tower existed to seal.

Dex-chan lover
The art is bad and the story is a total mess but it's just interesting enough to kill some time with. 4.5/10

Dex-chan lover
This REALLY needs a black humor tag. I find it to be absolutely hilarious. "Not exactly heroic" Where exactly do you see him trying to be a hero? Bear in mind, I've only read 10 chapters so far lol.

Wow, this manga is absurd.

On one hand, it's so garbage in term of like everything, from character to world building to art. For example: we go from medival time where people wear armor to modern hotel that has keycard-locked door with no explanation.

On the other hand, it's a jab at those shitty harem isekai with pretentious OP mc who pretend to be saint but are all narcissist inside.

Contributor
Pfft 😆
dbpa7zb-fb9996a3-99e0-44f7-9799-93e005f792d1.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsYaiJgtMSQ

KuroiRyuuga,
he doesn't exactly have the sword saint on speed dial, and as far as he could tell all it was doing is hurting his friend. I was more weirded by the fact that he cared more about the "attraction" of the demon lord and tower than the lives of everyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread