Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi - Ch. 5 - Chapter 5

Double-page supporter
Having a skeleton as the big wall to surmount after aquiring death magic isn't a good choice if I'm being honest
Could've been much better with literally any other big bad monster aside from a skeleton or zombie or anything that's already dead

Dex-chan lover
Is this a troll translation? Seriously. Why are we getting things from the undead's perspective when it makes no sense? There's numerous spots where " I " is used instead of " me " or " it " or " he " and don't get me started on people formally speaking and calling people " dude. " The vernacular used in the translation is jarring at best because it is consistently inconsistent. The translation is good enough to make me suspect this is all on purpose to troll people

might want to take another pass at this, you ended up with a lot of incorrect usage of 'he' and 'I'. It makes for a confusing read.

Using 'dude' feels like a strange choice, but it made me laugh.
I laughed so hard at "You're fired dude"
I kinda like this manga but the translation is really rough. Especially when they kid said "I will die" instead of "You will die".

Dex-chan lover
Having a skeleton as the big wall to surmount after aquiring death magic isn't a good choice if I'm being honest
Could've been much better with literally any other big bad monster aside from a skeleton or zombie or anything that's already dead
I mean, it's a wall. It being something ill-suited for his powers is kinda the point.

Group Leader
Dunno mate, this chapter's TL script giving that "How do you do, fellow weebs?" vibe.

I know you might want to stay true to your group's name, but could you not, at least for the TL itself?

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, this level of translation does NOT pass the bar.
I'm sorry but you're fired, dude.

Dex-chan lover
At the time like this... I wanna use their translation... proofread them myself and reupload. XD

That "This is our last shot, baby!" killed my sides

Users who are viewing this thread