Solo Bug Player

Alright so here's my thoughts as of chapter 9 ( I'll keep em behind a spoiler )

So far the story was progressing nicely but in one chapter we literally just moved from the pudgy version to sleek af version, now I get that this was gonna happen eventually but I was REALLY hoping they would take this gradually and over time, If this was a time skip then I missed any signal of that so all I see is he went from fat one chapter to skinny boi the next and it's honestly annoying.

I'll still read the story but wish the weight would have been a over time drawn out thing not a oh look were pretty boi status by chapter 9

it's not bad but MC fixed all his problems too easily. If it continues this will get boring quickly

Aggregator gang
I wish he had stayed pudgy longer... I know, I know these stories are gratuitous wish fulfillment, but still.

I'm fine with the weight loss, but I wish we were there every step of the way rather than just skipping the last several big steps. Feels like he went from a size 10 to 6 on-camera, then down to a 1 off-camera.

Erm... is that a trap? Ackee is a trap right? Come on! Unless we are going into Yaoi territory here :/

1bdbb2cdab0d46c5ad6785588ced3e7f.png

Find it funny seeing this guy show up XD

Users who are viewing this thread