Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus

Hear, hear. At least this guy's trying to help, that's more than the big bad scanlator crybabies have done for us recently. What with dragging everything off the site. Whether it's their right to or not, it's also my right to be angry about it and consider them all complete idiots.

Group Leader
You have right to be angry and you have right to use brain as well.
They did state that people are offensive towards them and that they are serious and you are here like "big bad scanlator crybabies". Try to work on yourself before correcting others.
I'm not saying that schyzd is wrong or anything but it's actually pretty pointless.

ps.
I'm just onlooker not affiliated with any side (or site, haha). I did read whole 2 threads and I have to say that it's kinda cancerous from both sides and I would be angry as well if I have seen comments like that.
Also, I'm not against freedom of speech but there should be some limit and well... People should be banned for at least a day instead of just saying "If I see any more low effort posts like 'Jaimini's Box gay' you'll receive a 2 day comment ban. Please post thoughtful criticism or none at all.".

It's good that there are still scanlators investing their time translating solo leveling. Keep up the good work bois!

Group Leader
BIG BRO. May you destress, may your skin be clear and may you not be self-deprecating because you deserve to enjoy the best life for your kindness. Thank you for pushing away time to help out with this series :).

There's nothing wrong, jb quits cuz md is going legal like fakku, I'm not sure how md going to do this but some of the quitting site has there own sever, as for sl we can still get them from jb's site. Thats all

Dex-chan lover
Wow, there's more posts on this chapter about stupid crap than the biggest threads on the previous chapters about the actual manwha! 🙂

:3 Wouldn't mind re-reading this series. It is pretty darn good, and I was planning on rereading anyways before hand. Thank you for bringing The prologue

This is what happens when you create a gap in a high demand product: someone will fill it.

Ayo. Don’t mind me re-reading this manwha from the beginning. Thanks for the chap :)

Dex-chan lover
For a first time scanlating, you do a fine job, even more amazing that you do it alone

Thank you so much for picking this up. I'm a bit miffed that now I gotta wait for you to catch up, but it's a magnificent series so I don't mind reading it again. =^.^=

WTF? What happened? Rereading? Just start where it left off! I don't want to start over that will take to long (probably going to take over a year to catch up). I look forward to these updates. I was just thinking about it before I got on my computer. DAMN IT!
It feels like one of my enjoyments in life has been crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread