Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Goodluck fellas! There's nothing wrong with translating and releasing here if other people don't want to!

Dex-chan lover
so we just gonna restart from the beginning and have to wait until they catch up
alight, good luck
hope u can do it
GODSPEED MY CHILD

@anpan it’s the policy of MD not to steal somebody else’s work so the only way to upload this is by retranslating it.

can anyone tell me if jb is still translating this because i sweear if have to wait 74 weeks for these bitches to catch up

so much beef over the shit we all like to read and enjoy. None of the less keep up with the good work

Group Leader
I honestly just feel kinda bad about SukiDevil Scans :/
Gotta love how literally everyone already forgot about @schyzd ahaha, poor guy.

Double-page supporter
That's right, fuck every group that left mangadex. Don't read their 'work' on anywhere that gives them credit, don't go to their sites, don't listen to their shills.

Support the little guys who try to make up for their absence.

If not, read it from an aggregator who doesn't care about the whiners' 'rights'. See: No rights, they're just as much thieves as we are, who are they going to contact to get you in trouble? "Hello, FBI, I'm illegally reproducing someone else's work for profit, and someone else is reading it elsewhere for no monetary gain." Hah! Good luck!

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_ why do you even care? What goes on in MD has nothing to do with you anymore. Coming on here to troll just makes you look pathetic. Like a spurned lover angry that the other person is happily moving on with their life.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up. I look forward to reading this again.

Dex-chan lover
I'm no anon, and I'm grateful for their efforts! but I suppoooooooose they will most likely work on the new chapters when they're released and work on older chapters with less hurry, that's how I would approach it, no matter how they do it, thanks for doing it!

I get that people want solo leveling to be on mangadex, but I really feel like it's a shame to translate a series that's already been translated instead of working on a entirely different series that hasn't been translated at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_ Can't you fuck off already? Go be butthurt to your Discord or literally anywhere else.

This is why I said the people who left should have been banned. This is the kind of petty shit they will resort to as long as they are allowed to comment here.

Why are you re-translating the chapters made by Meraki Scans ?

Dex-chan lover
so, @retard_ you find some blatant copy-paste?
the scanlator of this one ain't saying anything about this being a re-re-tl, so this might violates rule 2.3.1

or maybe this one is actually the better version since the one done by meraki is gone to the aggregator's void
hah, you guys never thought about new readers

Users who are viewing this thread