Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck he just bopped him and the bug hit the wall at the speed of light

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, did my boys just cross counter for a frame / panel there? Don't remember that in the novel. . . Pretty fucking slick.

It's going to take a long, long time till we get there, but. . . I'm looking forward to the Japan incident, as well as the Thomas Andre fight. Oh, and the time he revives the corpse of Khameesh. I went back and re-read this fight in the novel after the previous chapter, thinking about just re-reading the whole thing again, or at least picking up where I left off. Should be just before the Japan incident. Or does the fight against the administrator guy come first? Been a while.

ooh man i realy dont like korean manwas but this is the best i ever saw
and as allways right when it getting good it stops .....

Fed-Kun's army
He IS a mage class.
Musclewizard.jpg

I haven't felt this excited for a manga/manwha/manhua since Noblesse when it was Frankensteins turn to fight

@Eksentrysyti

I think it was mentioned in the past chapters (after that dude got hospitalised), that he is recruited by US (and reside in US), and he is barred entry to korea as far as i recall

MC literally conquered the depths of hell, doubt there are truly stronger things, next to what his father was talking about, just hope that that lasts for a long time. Love this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread