Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

Best fight.

Love that explosion panel after MC gets hit in the face (no text, red shockwave at the top).

Since it was bought up could someone please explain if there's ever any future situation with the one S Rank hunter who wanted to kill Sung because he killed the guy's brother? I mean,
I know he can't return to Korea since he was barred from returning but I remember hearing something about the two of them having a future confrontation. But now all I can think is how that would be an absolutely suicidal idea considering just how powerful his abilities are being broadcasted around the world. So is that S Rank just dumb or does he not care so long as he can at least attempt a revenge thing against Sung? Could someone please spoil me on that issue? Thank you!

taking a direct hit from the very first attack an enemy throws, even as a display of flex, is ridiculous lmbo

the sheer audacity and confidence of this mad lad

Damn I'm dying know 'will the dead healer guy become one of the MC shadow or not' and Omg our mc is badass and daring. He is literally fighting this ant bare handed with just dominators touch.

Fed-Kun's army
Just reading this with already a good OST in the backgroung (Shield Hero OST) got me hype at every page xD

Note taken...
I should read like this more often xD

how shocked everyone is
the bug killed everyone with ease but has a tough fight with MC who is testing his strength?
he isn't using a weapon so he does a field test of his strength

Double-page supporter
Would've liked to see more of a fight but they sure as hell know how to set a scene cuz jesus it is making me stay hyped af

So coo!!! Made my blood ran backwards!
It's an epic fight btw blue eyes n red eyes!

Double-page supporter
What manor of being are you?
Sovereign of Shadows. Who will have to face the other Sovereigns eventually.
@7Lotus
Damn I'm dying know 'will the dead healer guy become one of the MC shadow or not'
Temporarily only. The MC doesn't like the idea of forcing good people to serve him so he releases him after using him to heal the wounded.
@BlueCatMage
Since it was bought up could someone please explain if there's ever any future situation with the one S Rank hunter who wanted to kill Sung because he killed the guy's brother?
Yes once the MC visits the US. The idiot in question can't drop the idea so he kidnaps the MC's friend. It ends badly for him, but that turns into the MC needing to fight Thomas Andre (currently considered the strongest "authority rank" hunter in the world).
@Turahk
Okay he's too strong now.
Really that's my biggest complaint about this story from this point on. Everyone who isn't the MC are simply helpless.
The legendary S-Rank are merely babies. Even the Special Authority Rank can't do anything except against mobs. It is fine if MC is the strongest, but not to the point where no amount of S-Rank hunters would even register as a threat. That is just silly and it isn't good story telling. It remains enjoyable - but a lot less so - because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread