Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
@mammon you are remembering wrong form the novel.
He did not struggle, he one upped Beru all fight through. He just didnt go full power from the start because he learned that by decreasing the resolve of the enemy his chances to raise its shadow increased, so he basically hummiliated Beru prior defeating him to get his shadow easily.

Fed-Kun's army
Solo leveling is probably the best manga ever, just look at reddit, its got 600 comments in less than 24hrs. No manga can touch this in quality, story and popularity.

Dex-chan lover
"i WAS ALL POWERFUL! I WAS A MONARCH!"

Yeah, for all of about fifteen minutes, bruh.

@Pen3 "nO MaNga cAn tOucH ThiS In qUAliTy" lol i love this manhwa as much as the other but best quality? there are much better manga out there in terms of story and or quality

Aggregator gang
@edgarsc19
Examples??... I'm curious and I would like to read some other good works like this one..
I hope I don't know any of the examples you give, that would be really disappointing.

@conscript117 - It's all subjective. He sounds more interested in winning a literally unprovable argument. In the end it's just opinions vs opinions with no substantial way of objectively "proving" anything. I think @edgarsc19 response was nothing more than pointless cynicism at @Pen3 ridiculous hyperbolic statement and opinion. Neither claim really amounts to much, right?
For my part I'd say the art of SL certainly is fantastic, while the story and characters are lackluster. Given the titles name with "Solo", I can forgive the lack of any real supporting characters to an extent, however, the story has more or less been a rinse and repeat for quite a while now. Sure there's some minor subplots and a few questions, but it's seriously nothing I would consider 'deep'. In the end, for me, the art itself carries the story and is really the only thing that makes it special -- which, might I add, says a lot for the team working on it. I do think, though, it's a mistake for people to confuse "popularity" for "quality". If we really did that there would be a list of some pretty bad TV series for example, that would be "masterpieces".
I'm personally more of a narrative driven reader, but who loves when great art accompanies it (something like Vinland Saga). However, isn't it just also fun to look at cool pictures and badass fights? At least, I think it is. Hobbies should be fun afterall.
Anyway, I have no idea why I wrote so much for something literally no one will give a shit about. Have fun and happy reading.

Hmmm wouldn't it haven been better to use it on the ant over the human? It doesn't seem ethical to use it on a fellow human

Users who are viewing this thread