Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 106

Ooh, they're making it spicier in the manga XD I like this difference. Show your might, Beru!!

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork Well, I'm sorry that you have such deep-seated trauma over Rick and Morty that you feel the need to be a cunt over a dumb joke.

I'm going to assume your point is to not judge the story of the manhwa as automatically the same quality as the WN. And I already said that the manhwa does remedy parts of it that aren't that good. I didn't even realize that you haven't read the WN yet and were just judging the manhwa itself because "Like most book-to-manwha transitions, it skips a fair bit which hurts the quality." sounds like you've read it to me.

Okay. Wtf is up with the illustration on that one ship. Why in the world is the gun positioned in that place

@Kaboodle whats disingenuous about dropping something that i feel like has gotten stale/bad? Even if it has a clear end, the quality imo was gradually dropping so I had to. I drop series whenever i feel like they're getting worse, and there's no problem with that as it's not affecting anyone else.

@Terisone - To be fair, I feel people are so invariably different that it's normal for them to find enjoyment in particular aspects of a story or medium. In the end though, I don't think either of you are actually wrong, since it's all a matter of preference. For instance, I personally agree with a lot of what you said; however, I would add that maybe my reasons are a bit different? I don't personally find a story that feels the need to drip-feed "clues" intermittently to be particularly deep. In fact, from a writing perspective it seems a bit lazy. That's not to say that mysteries and such shouldn't be part of an overall plot, or that they shouldn't be used, but rather, it shouldn't actually be the only real plot; or the only thing really pushing it forward. Does that make sense? Even if they culminate into something cool later, it doesn't excuse a lack of story and character building before that -- it just makes it feel like everything prior was almost filler. Of course, that's just how I see it, and others may very well disagree. I can still enjoy it for what it is and the art.

I think ninja probably just felt that your initial comment to him was probably antagonistic even if it was meant as a joke -- which lead to all of this. Although, it's definitely fair to say that he very much presented his opinions as some sort of commonly known fact and made some assumptions. Although, I don't think he was trying to be malicious. I think this may just be a case of miscommunication that escalated.

zsoj71fxer941.jpg

THE CORVETE WAS FUKINM UNREALISITICCCC!!! Whats wrong with korean artis they had 0 knowledge of mitary armament.... a certain korean comic MUSKTET ERA SETTING USE A FRIKIN AK47 ON ITS NATIONAL FLAGG AS A LOGO

Aww man, no wonder I forget about the queen. It's because he dispersed her after raising her as shadow.

I would love to see Jinwoo commanding the queen and in return, she commands the army of ants.

Users who are viewing this thread