Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 107

Dex-chan lover
Is the "he" being referred to by the two guys intentionally left ambiguous or did I miss something?

I mean yall may not like it, but it's moving the plot forward so I'm done. The author is amazing no matter what anyone says.

@BlueWyvern Seeing as how those two appeared at the same manner and did the same thing they did in the novel, you should be correct with this one.

Are these from the other world? Or Savage Guild that appeared at the end?

Ah yes, let's waste panels on characters we're never seeing again fighting ants and having dialogue. Why authors add padding in their work that's not in anime form always baffles me. It's literally filler.

Instead of sending that A-Rank guild to collect Healer-kun's corpse, they were sent to collect the battle loot huh?
And hot damn, I didn't think the
enemy monarchs
would look so cool. Also, having some of the ants escape to other countries kinda make sense since they're fast af and can fly. In the WN/LN, having Jinwoo kill all the ants doesn't make sense since they can always escape after killing Beru.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo this is the part where a lot of guys who've read the LN says it gets boring. Buuuut at the same time the artist actually deviates away from the LN in some areas, so who know what will happen next?

Double-page supporter
... we definitely weren't supposed to see
Liu Zhifeng
until the next arc. Those ants never attacked mainland China like that.

Dex-chan lover
Pity the fight between the Scavenger guild leader and the mc is so far out :( I'm really looking forward to that brawl.

Dex-chan lover
dunno why they have it here but they stated in the web novel that monarchs dont have shadows

Aggregator gang
@codetaku

Yea. The first time we are suppsoed to see Liu in action is with the runaway giant.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread