Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
Rushed to the comments as soon as I finished the chapter to see if anyone misquoted Nietzsche. Was not disappointed.

Aggregator gang
well, no limit for MC...can't say I was particularly surprised, but I wonder how they'll react, I mean, they're gonna want him more than ever, but how will they try and get him with their trump card being useless?

Just don't introduce a love interest. Let the protagonist be as cold as absolute zero. That's all I ask.

somehow for this chapter, i find the old scanlation did better in translation, easier to read. but for other chapters, i might choose this scanlation.

@privatepublic

Beware looking into the abyss. Because then Tsukushi Akihito peers back into you.

@bouo

Pretty sure she talked about it in the LN. I remember her freaking out about him there as well, leading to a pretty lengthy and boring explanation of the next stage of the story.

Double-page supporter
Not much happened here… I do wonder how the USA is going to handle our MC now that they have learned he's going to be stronger than whatever heroes they have now.

Aaaa Selner was one of my fave chars in the novel, I like how they depicted her here she's so pretty

Dex-chan lover
These translations have been better than JM's for the last few chapters. Keep it up.

Aggregator gang
I don't remember the details but I thought she'd be a little eccentric like some gypsy woman. The normal appearance of a lady in her mid 40 is a let down.

@Logic Yes you can. Ex. Second Life Ranker, Tomb raider king (so far) etc. The problem I have with love interests showing up in these sorts of manhwa is that they're portrayed well. Although I'm not asking for a type of woman created by Naoki Urasawa I just want a bit of realism in the decisions taken.

It’s so much more cool to see this depicted rather than reading it in the novel. As much as it’s described in the book, seeing the art is really interesting. Thank you for another update

Users who are viewing this thread