Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
Well fuck. it's basically Cat's quest to claim a Name in a PGtE but with knights instead of zombies.

“Ugh,” I groaned. “This is going to be some kind of symbolic soul-searching quest, isn’t [it]?”

“That implies your soul is a swamp,” the girl pointed out mildly. “Maybe you should get out more. You know, make some friends. Laugh once every few moons.”

I scowled. “I’m not taking advice about my social life from a dubious Name vision.”

[...]

“Are we going to have to fight? Because I’m not really feeling in the mood for anything but a bath right now.”

“I’m just here to point you to the next part, really,” the doppelganger said. “See that hill in the distance?”

I took a look where she was pointing, vaguely making out an upwards slope on what seemed to be solid ground. There was some sort of structure I could glimpse, and I squinted to see it better. That was when she socked me in the jaw. Back into the water I went, landing with a splash and an aching mouth.
“Lied again,” the double told me cheerfully when I resurfaced. “We’re gonna fight.”

“I don’t know what part of me you’re supposed to represent,” I spat out, bringing up the sword I’d somehow managed to remain clutching, “but I’m going to drown you.”

Double-page supporter
Man, his old self really is like a different person now huh?

I mean, the teammates from before already mentioned it, but it didn't really clicked with me until now.

Group Leader
Doesn't the Stealth consumes 10 mana per second or because he leveled up?
( iirc, the Sprint skill consumes 1 mana per second)

Random fact:
Sung jin wu is using the saitama system to become the strongest

Dex-chan lover
Jepp. Old self is going to be denied, because now, that he also kills humans (even if they were trash) he's a man's man! And his old, kind self was a beta pussy and is the enemy now and can go fuck itself... I liked his former self and his new self turns out to be an inhuman monster.

Well that kind of greedy mindset, that fearful 'I have been the weakest and I'm not going to turn back now!', in such a dangerous situation, might mean high gain, but also means high risk! It is spelled as l.e. a. t.h.a.l.d.a.n.g.e.r. He survived as the weakest, because he had a good head. Good enough to judge, when he has to take high risks or alternatively die. His old self would also have concluded, it to be wise to stay as long as possible. But that psychedelic 'your former self is your enemy' crap, might lead to a "I'm gonna shit on my former self and out grow myself." mindset, that in all honesty, should kill him in this situation. But there is still plot armor, saving his sorry plot. XD

Hopefully, this is a 'my old self had his own qualities' arc, because he is quiet rapidly turning into that Lord Guy Statue from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Hey hey !! Let those people die on their own and have all of their sh!tty ideologies to themselves.... you need to do this!! And if I remember correctly he hasn't done the daily quest... has he??
This old self is the same as yourself.... nothing much has changed.... but this version of it is too wrong...

i heard the news about releasing this on http://wbnv.in/IRNGJG (qidian)
thankfully passing wanderer have stockpiles for the ENG novel release!!!
THAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
--
( i just have to remind the forum abit more)

Users who are viewing this thread