Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

this is why you don't eat that next burrito with super hot sauce

you save it, savor it, take a little nibble here and there

As much I am happy with the massive upload as much I am sad that we reach the raw ?

Predictions for how this arc ends: I doubt MC will get to S rank at the end of this gate or even end up fighting/killing the S rank that is after him. MC is going to come out of the red gate and the murderous S rank is going to instantly launch an attack him. MC will either dodge or block it shocking both the guild master and the guild associate guy who tested him for the re awakening. After that Those same two will butt in to stop the S rank from going all out and buy MC time to keep getting stronger. That crazy S-rank probably wont fight him until an A or S rank dungeon pops up and they are both are sent in to clear it, where they will have a massive battle.

Fed-Kun's army
Noooooo, didn't realise I was on the last chapter of the batch upload until I hit next and got brought back to the chapter list :( Got too caught up in it.

Supporter
Hey author, you know that it's chapters and tension like this between guys that have an intense interest in each other that makes people create fan yaoi, right? Alas it is inevitable to have these elements if you want to have a good story. We'll be seeing Mangadex's front page littered with more yaoi including Solo Leveling stuff now.

Hai+guise+i+need+to+know+the+name+of+this+_2d171760ce36c9ad53de039a384a4571.png

@sratis Imo he's A rank alone and Igris puts him on the verge of S rank, he'll probably lvl up a few times in this donjon and get some other piece of equipment that will push him S rank, or maybe you're right and he's already S rank, he's definitly high A though, on that we can agree.

Hoooly shit Meraki you're all heroes
Reading this in one sitting felt great. Although SL will be weekly now...

@riraito are you forgetting all of the op equipment he actually does already have? As well as the shop, where he can just buy op equipment?

Users who are viewing this thread