Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@Cessnatore oh how I hate when there is more talking than fighting during a fight. Especially when it doesn't pertain to the fight

Dex-chan lover
MC has no time for your weak ass shit talking or your embarrassing smug faces. Get deleted, cunt.

English isn't my first language, but when talking about more than one object regarded as "trash" (or I guess people in this case.) isn't just trash correct, no trashes? Or is this a case where both are correct?

I loved this chapter, mainly for the reasons many people have already commented about, but the "trashes" stuf stood out to me and I've seen it in other translations as well. So just curious.

Fed-Kun's army
@Risax I believe plural of trash is still trash I’ve never seen trashes (except as a verb) used, kind of similar to fish whose plural form is fish

novel is up if some1 wants to read it. they have not catched up yet the current chap is 22 and the manga is at chap 66 so its a bit of time
https://www.webnovel.com/book/12647614206358405

This chapter definitely needed more QC, there's some really bad english in it, pretty much every line seems like MTL. Weird, as all of the stuff I've read from you guys was alright, even previous chapters of this series.

Supporter
The "Don't wana talk to you, B*tchies" super fast movement ?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, i know everyone's commenting how amazing and how hype this is BUT! NEVER! FORGET! DA WAIFUUUUS!

Park Hee-Jin lookin extra hot today ?

Aggregator gang
RIP ice elves.
you will be forgotten within the next few chapters.

Lol for real? at the beginning of the chapter i thought that those elves should be be somehwat intelligent and i was wondering if you could actually converse with them. The moment the elves started talking, the mc just goes and answers:" did you really just call us trash?" lmao

ps: Why are some of you guys complaining about the quality of the translation? be glad someone actually translates them. I dont even see those mistakes anymore since im correcting the sentences in my mind i deem as correct.

@ac1d1c I doubt it. It will most likely be how it was with Igris and the big bear. He'll probably make the leader of the elves one of his saved monsters. This will likely continue until he has 20 special named monsters. Probably more if his ability rank increases.

Users who are viewing this thread