Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

"This guy wanted to face off with you, so..."
*Oh great, another bunch of wasted panels, babbling about... wait... where's the guy's head? Did the artist mess up?*
"Anything else to say?"
*Yoooooo, RIIIIIIIP*

Now this is satisfying. This author/artist gets it. No one should logically ever listen to the opponent babble. Strike before they have a clue what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify

Daaaaayum! Just read the latest chapters of the novel from your link and just - Daaayuuum!! Can't wait to see it webtoonified cuz that was fuqing epic!

Aggregator gang
can you guy post the novel to the Novel Update?
most people usually read on there

His face is cool when he kill that monster :')))) sitting and waiting for next week :')

Dex-chan lover
@daisuke1999
The translator doesn't have a site, just a reddit page and a google drive box. If he wants to post it there, I'm sure he'll do so or ask somebody else to do so.

Why not drop him a message and ask him what he thinks of the idea?

Group Leader
satisfying bitchslap tbh. amazing how the armor guy had the audacity to act that way towards them lol.

Do anyone know when the next arc will be done translated? (I am talking about Light Novel)

Dex-chan lover
He just wiped out all of those bears by himself... and he has a shadow that is too strong for itself and you still dare to come and challenge him to a fight?? Just why do you want to do that... and I didn't see anything like any language comprehension skill....

Holy smokes! This entire chapter was BRILLIANT! Can't wait for the next one!!!

Dex-chan lover
@mimicking
satisfying bitchslap tbh. amazing how the armor guy had the audacity to act that way towards them lol.

seriously, as Jin-woo said, armor guy is the one who abandoned them in the first place. Now he's acting like they betrayed him when he left them to die at the start. The one thing armor guy did right is help Jin-woo get more waifu points from Park Hee-jin.

When you suddenly remember our mc has a sick mother and we just kind of forgot about her.

I kinda like the whole battle addict, sadist elves... I hope he have space for a new shadow. ?

0ocws0z.png

Maybe the shadow can retain a tiny bit of that elves personality. That would be amazing. Imagine seeing this smile everything he appears in shadow form. ?

Users who are viewing this thread