Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

@undercurses this series is too big now in the niche English market. Someone else will continue it most likely. Even if the manhua went the same route.

Double-page supporter
@undercurses I was planning on reading the novel yet, so i didn't even venture on the novel auto translated. In this regard i can't really recommend, sorry.
I don't know much about Korean copyright of Manhua, but i never seen them going after manhua scanlated by fans.
While Solo Leveling respect the rules from MangaDex (Don't reupload official translation being the most common to be broken) i think we should be fine.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit, what timing. I discovered Chestnut's website yesterday, binged his excellent, premium quality translations and got caught up, was eagerly awaiting the next batch... and now this :(

My only complaint of this chapter is they mess up with Baek Yoon-Ho interaction with Sung Jinwoo. While we; the reader, knew Jinwoo saved the remaining survivors in the Red Gate, Baek Yoon-Ho didn't. So he was right to stop Jinwoo for questioning. Considering he doesn't know who was the hero that pulled clearing the Red Gate off. The attitude Jinwoo shown here is literally being an asshole and uncalled for. Jinwoo immediately asking for thanks further makes him quite the self-centered prick. Thank you first? Sure, Thanks asshole, btw that's why I wanted to ask questions first, to find out who saved my guild mates and what happened in there. Now you can go fuck off, Jinwoo. There's my returned gratitude. Yeah, we get he's the MC, but writing like these without considering every character's own perceptive show poor character handling.

Fed-Kun's army
@ Goshtic - I mean it's a pretty easy inference to make that Jinwoo had something to do with only the low ranking members surviving. Baek COULD have asked his guild members, but chose to keep pressing Jinwoo while emphasizing the losses like that's something Jinwoo's accountable for. Was Jinwoo curt? Sure, but you don't come up to a dude who just survived a week of freezing his nads off, punching bears and keeping your people alive and then demand to know why he didn't also bring you coffee and a donut.

Baek was probably only that aggressive because the loss of an A rank tank and several B ranks was very nearly a worst case scenario for his guild.

Jinwoo was kind of a cold-blooded ass in letting the party get divided up earlier without suggesting anything along the lines of "hey, how about we make a base camp first and secure some food and shelter." Yeah, they were going to ditch you for direbear chow, but that doesn't mean you make no effort to help people.

For anyone trying to read the translated LN:

25thchestnutnoveltranslations.wordpress.com is no longer available.
This blog has been archived or suspended in accordance with our Terms of Service.
For more information and to contact us please read this support document.

aww man that's suck, hopefully someone will translate it again

if you really looking for 25chestnut translation you can still find it in here . Up for chapter 99

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/15zBfYy5mxUGSQK3Bakdg2U855AImQW4T

" it's crazy how bad manhwa compared to novel"

You cuck just forgot how this author keep an consistent amazing art in each chapter. IT's not an easy work. You should glad we have a adaptation for a first place.

Fed-Kun's army
anyone have a link to the raw novels since 25chestnut is not translating anymore I want to read ahead.

Double-page supporter
@undercurses I can't definitely say what meraki is doing is legal. However as far i can see in the 'scan scenario' publishers don't go after scanlators, especially when the work isn't officially release in the language/country of said scanlator.
You can see with the One Punch-man/One Piece/Boku no Hero, even with a official release the scanlator can continue theirs work as long isn't available to download.
I believe Publishers are more aware that pirates won't consume a media just because it isn't available for free. I myself pretend to buy many manga/manhua when got money, online or physical, so i can support the author. Right now if is available for free i will consume, if not i will just let it go. Paid and official means are not my reality but maybe in the future (e.g.: The manhua 'Her Summon')

Users who are viewing this thread