Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Finally talking about the mother after sixty chapters. I thought the author forgot about that plotline.

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id
It's actually his aim, exactly.

For starters, he want sell magic orb in auction, but it will be difficult, because right now he is "nobody".
Also, he want access to high-rank dungeons, and this is the same as 1st issue.

He isn't planning to expose his "system menu", but he isn't really against the idea to let people know that he is powerful. Status can be huge help for him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So he wants to get reevaluated to s rank cause he now has the highest rank evaluation possible and having said rank lets you do whatever you want and means no one should mess with you?

How i see it, he is gonna expose his power since is S-rank now no ? Or so he said he was. . .I'm guessing he and orange S-rank hunter gonna fight maybe come into the news and dad will find his son then ? Or so i think...(would be kinda boring if thats how his dad finds him tho)

has his shadow master's ability jumped from thirty to ... hundreds now?

Fed-Kun's army
His father kick the bastard's fucking motherfucker cunt asshole's ass...

Yeah great chapter... great great chapter

@LazyMakara

You can read both chestnut's and other team's translation up to 136 chapter here:
https://boxnovel.com/novel/i-alone-level-up/

Unfortunately, both translations banned from google drive. I recommend download it locally. I am using WebToEpub chrome and firefox addon.

Fed-Kun's army
that buzzcut really got his ass handed to him lol
ahh.... the sight is funnier than i expected would've been much more funnier if he's dead tho

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!!
I can't fucking wait so their faces when he gets a rank up!!!
Ahhhhh that will be sooo pleasurable !!!!

First questions everyone why would he want to expose his great abilities?

Maybe its a method for him to gain more money or protection

Second Questions:
How will he show his abilities? The fake that I'm moderately strong or the Real I'm insanely strong

Last Question:
Is he a virgin?
lol that's joke
or maybe its not :)

The manga seems to miss some important parts here, the reasoning behind the re-evaluation.

He quits climbing the Devil's tower because it's getting too hot, so he needs some fire protection gear. His plan is to trade the 100% magic thingie for that gear, but can't really come wandering to the market as a class E hunter to do that. It might ofc be revealed in the next issue or something, but this is the reason for him going to get the re-eval.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

even in manhwa we have those DAMN LOOTBOXES, who made these gates ? EA?

Dex-chan lover
The visit to his mother was needed. Its a goal we can care about more than levels and stats.

Not that levels and stats don't matter. S ranked asshole getting trashed was satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread