Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Author please... "We need you in a super government guild because if you join any top guild the balance is gone and chaos ensues."
Proceeds to want to sell the "double fire damage" orb that probably the TOP S Rank soldier guy is the only one who can afford effectively destroying the balance.

I mean... come on... didn't he get like super intelligent or something from all the INT stats?

@yldDavid

Jin-Woo probably doesn't care whom he sells or auction the orb to, as long as he could get money for flame-resistant equipments. So that he could get the cure for his mother as soon as he could.

@yldDavid
He doesn't sell it in the end, once he goes to the Hunter Auction HQ after getting his new license and finds out most items in his 'In-Game Store' can be sold for a lot of money(Knight Killer, one of his daggers can be sold for 100m Won) so he sees no need to sell the orb.

Dex-chan lover
The manwah is really good, but I can see that a lot of details regarding the MC’s actions are lost in the portrayal as compared to the novel.

I get that it’s hard to show it in manwah style, but it still annoys me when people question the MC’s choices and actions as stupid when in fact he put a lot of thought in the stuff he does as portrayed in the novel.

Double-page supporter
I liked the purple-haired ponytail, but short-haired blonde it is.

World building always welcome. No I will not read the novel. Dislike jumping from one media to another, back and forth.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I ruined myself reading all the currently translated chapters of the novel.

Damn was it hype, though.

Users who are viewing this thread