Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Aggregator gang
@Animeknight
I might be wrong, but the Red Gate Incident was a few hours in Earth time. I think he got reevaluated one or two day later, the dungeon of fire took him a day, and right now he is in the time between the second reevalutation which takes two day. So in total that's six days maximum.

Aggregator gang
@Animeknight
I might be wrong, but the Red Gate Incident was a few hours in Earth time. I think he got reevaluated one or two day later, the dungeon of fire took him a day, and right now he is in the time between the second reevalutation which takes two day. So in total that's six days maximum.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel

Well to be fair, he needs flame-resistant gear to climb the tower to be able to craft the potion to save his mother.
Yes the orb is overpowered/very strong, but he's likely to get more similar weapons in the future (surely at least another one if he climbs up the tower).

Ya only got one mother, but it's raining overpowered items for him.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
selling stuff of that high rarity/grade is not a wise idea more often than not.

Dex-chan lover
is there some point in their contract where it says "you get to keep half of what you mine up" or something? otherwise i really don't see any reason at all he would pick to be a low paid miner.

@Doomer it's just to past some time before his re-evaluation comes up so he can get his S-rank license... And he's thinking of soloing the boss while the others are resting

@Doomer it's so he can say "I picked up the orb in the A ranked dungeon" (orb being the one he actually found in the hell gate but can't sell as an e rank cause it's too strong and doesn't have an s-rank title yet). now he can say that when he sells it without it being to suspicious

• This
Dex-chan lover
@myownpersonalname but why? wouldn't the S rank just take a week to confirm or something like that + if you "found" something like that in the cave wouldn't you have to give it to the guild that owns it?

@Kayriel also remember that MC is NOT a mage. Yes he is a necromancer, but more of an assassin - his weapon is a dagger - and he doesn't know any offensive spells yet. You can argue "just equip it to his summons then" but his highest ranked summons are vanguard types, not mage types. MC can hold onto the orb, ofc, but then there's the urgency. Better get his equipments in place to cure his mother now, rather than later - her condition can just go and deteriorate while he waits on his ass. Also MC has access to his OP system where OP items just drop left and right, no loss selling something as funds to get better gear to clear this dungeon safely , cure his mother, then move on to another dungeon and get other OP items

I gotta bet that our MC will kind of save Vice Master girl or something.

@Doomer he was scouting. he said he wanted to see what an A-rank dungeon looks like first without having to get the attention of the Hunter's guild whose guild master was trying to recruit him.

• This
😍The ART!! The artist have surpassed every living manhwa and manga artist in the world! TOP quality with quantity! he is the KING of manga and manhwa artists! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Potential lady friends are steadily appearing. The mage from the red gate incident would be super beautiful, but she's so weak she couldn't really help the MC in fights. That vice-master, however, wouldn't likely be just a liability.

Users who are viewing this thread