Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 71

Contributor
Amazing how much the strip is long but it never make to the battle. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Not much difference between the LN and the manhua for this weeks chapter. Biggest thing is that the LN didn't get into details of the throne room or the elite guards. The manhua did a fantastic job of drawing both and drew them far more intimidating than the LN described.

Dex-chan lover
Hunter Cha is so cute 😍
I guess the orc will challenge them to 1v1 battle next to make sport.
Probably will beat them up for lulz.
And did I mention already Hunter Cha is a cutie?

Showing the cute side of hunter Cha Hae In means the author is trying to hook her with the MC. It usually goes that way, unless the orc do something.

This poor girl :(

cDZyprr.jpg

@ProjectET

Go to reddit, there are Edited MTL there upto ch 241, though the translator stopped because aggregator site. Aggregator use MTL without edit (which will fry brain), then replace it with stolen TL later

Dex-chan lover
Damn the high orcs look much more badass in this than what I pictured I my mind after reading the no el.

You guys are not gonna like next chapter if you don't like cliffhangers after cliffhangers after cliffhangers. I can already tell that next chapter MC will not fight yet after that will be a fight chapter and that will end on another cliffhanger as well. They could make the fight 2 chapters as well since there is enough action for it.

Users who are viewing this thread