Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 76

surprisingly after comparing this translation to JB's, this one seems better to me... so good job and thanks for the translation... just, use better raws without watermarks, although they didn't bother me too much

salalabizz2019, I am amazed that you missed that asian language search bar watermark on so very many pages. It doesn't bother me a much, certainly not as much as it seems to some commenters. But it is a little annoying.

I wonder if he will join his friends guild. But it didn't seem like his father was telling him this was a requirement, that he could be guild master regardless.

What ever guild MC joins, I am sure it will be with the requirement that he be allowed to continue acting like a independent agent.

lol, talk about an arrogant dude. boy he is gonna be butt hurt when he realizes that he's 2nd rate next to the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update! Didn't expect to read this a few hours right after official release 😍

The watermark is ok since the image quality is high.

the webtoon format really help, the search bar and watermark become less annoying since it bassically only appear in 1 panel. Thank you for tl anyway

Thank you for the good quality and unexpectedly fast translation.
Keep up the good work but please take care of yourself first. (I hope you are doing fine and will keep it as such)

Aggregator gang
As if! Attention seeker don't have a place for being a hunter. He'll just die on his first dungeon.

Thanks for the chapter now onto the whiners on the watermark just shut the hell up already these aren't intrusive at all its tamed compared to a few other groups on here

In fact the watermarks ARE intrusive, plastered over other pictures it's the very definition of intrusive.

Users who are viewing this thread