Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 76

Free content to read idgaff about watermarks I'm just immensely thankful for the people who work on this and post

Thanks for translating this! The watermarks wernt that bad, clearly they're at the end of the "page"

JB: We're gonna take all our solo level scans off mangadex!
Watermarkyboi: uploads faster than jb ever did
JB:
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

-how is the image quality ?
it is bad.. yea but we got it for free right ?

-how about the watermark
lmao with this war, i dont bother anyway.

thank you for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Since the watermark is in Hangul, which most of us don't understand anyway, and the image quality is low, I'm guessing it's from whatever free raw provider the translator use. If you don't like it then volunter to redraw the shit out that watermark or just don't read, it's simple as that.

Who cares about the watermark and the low quality images? You can still read the texts, right, shitty demanding consumers?

@opcleaver0 Quality isnt even as bad as how you can see them in raw in chinese sites, as for the water mark, its not even the translators water mark, they most likely ripped it from a chinese pirate site wich also ripped it from the main source and suprisingly has it in decent quality

Thanks for the translation! 😆

I don't care less about the watermark as long I can read the text 😂😂😂 keep up the goodwork, new translator😘

Fed-Kun's army
@zaphir
A few chapters back MC's follower was talking to his cousin and the TV was all about his awakening. His cousin noted that said celebrity was just an ass full of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread