Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 78

Fed-Kun's army
They actually gave a cameo for the older characters like first girl (healer).

Fed-Kun's army
Urgh. Grammar started off decent and got worse as the strip continued.

I actually like that the first line shows that the tl is gonna be garbage. Better off reading the other tl on another site.

Just some random schmuck who speaks English as their native language would make this a whole lot better. Otherwise it's readable if poor english doesn't piss you off.

wonder why an indonesian scan group is translating this into english when its clearly not their first language //

Some of the translations are a bit lacking (grammer wise) but i'd take this over the watermarked raw from other groups any day!
Keep up the great work and i hope you keep scanlating Solo Leveling in the future. (and maybe find a native english speaker to proofread to fix the grammer problems)

Aggregator gang
It's a pain to read but beggars can't be choosers. A translation's still a translation so I'd take it and give the TL an ass grab for doing this.

P.S.: you'd benefit a lot from a good proofreader.

Group Leader
Yeah... The grammar's quality is somewhat questionable...
I mean, thanks for the chapter anyway, but I'm not sure it's a good idea for you to translate this to English without a proper English speaker on your team...

Dex-chan lover
country-hunter? They're called Special Authority in the LN which sounds way better than country-hunter

idec about the grammer that was the only thing that bothered me haha

Yeah, I think I'll be waiting for another translation. Everything else is so well done its a shame the translation is so ofputtingf

The tl isn't just bad english, but incorrect translation. This can't be fixed by simply having a native english speaker editing it.

Users who are viewing this thread