Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 78

Ah... Since Ive read the light novel, I know whats going on and didnt even notice the typos... I was just looking forward to the art, but that could be a real prob if you dont read the LN/ WN. Hopefully they'll improve.

@Kiryuu if your going to continue translating to english you need to work on the tenses (past, present, & future tense) it will help you out a lot.

Dex-chan lover
@tastysketches
Or you could just not be an idiot instead of going to an aggregator, and read the Peng Pong translation on this site which is the good one that the aggregator you're talking about stole from here.

anyway i dont really care whatever translate people are talking about.... i read it where i find it. 😤i do not waste time ontrying tofind the orginal. buuut except from manga, webtoons, manhwa.... that is har to find. @Amplify

Dex-chan lover
@tastysketches
Yeah you're really showing me by being an idiot and visiting multiple different websites instead of just this one, while simultaneously supporting people who steal translations and encouraging the death of the translation of your favourite series.

@tastysketches Interestingly, you can't read it on MH anymore. Given only MD is the only place that listen to scanlator's requestions, then it must mean MH took their page down by the true copyright holder. I must wonder those things work given MD and that certain group haven't run into that problem so far.

Users who are viewing this thread