Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 98

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜damn my boy finally show up ๐Ÿ˜

Something like this was the image of BERU in my mind when reading the novel. He looks cooler than I imagined. Kweeek!
250px-794Buzzwole.png

@moth
Greater power comes with greater responsibility is just common sense (in my collectivistic culture).
Sure it sounds great, though it doesn't work.
People are stupid, You, that other guy, me and pretty much anyone on this planet is stupid enough to not cosider someone else while doing something. Sure collectivism would work great if it was a viable option, but you forget that we as a species were living in caves just a number of milenia ago, it's still too early to call it "common sense" what you're presenting. I would love to live in the world you're dreaming of, but what good would my desires do? Exactly, nothing. That is why it's pointless to brag about "best world" if you can't contribute to make it.
Our world is full of morons, we might end up nuking ourselfs and everything on the planet in a couple of decades time over some stupid debate between two stupid people who were chosen as the representatives by a bunch of other stupid people.
I am yet to be convinced that there is hope left. And you quoting that stupid film makes me wonder if it's a good idea.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, going in, everyone thought the current collection would be more than sufficient to take down this Gate. They had a solid plan, narrowing the scope to what's absolutely required, a sneak attack to cut out the heart rather than trying to beat the way in from toes up. No one foresaw, the death flag notwithstanding which is a literary flourish anyway, how it would turn out. SJW not joining was only worth a brief pause by all the planners and participants in this raid. Given the current development in SJW's life, you cannot fault him for not joining a raid that everyone thought would be more than strong enough to achieve the stated goal. As powerful as these hunters are, they cannot not tell the future. And as a reader who sees all, it's not fair to criticize the characters who do not have access to that kind of information and can only behave within the confines of their limited information, for what...? Not being a reader?

Fed-Kun's army
BEST ANT BOI COMING RIGHT UP

@Moth
I mean, if someone was a really powerful hunter, why should they "take responsibility" for events that do not concern their interests? People at that level could basically do anything; no one could stop them/force them to do anything lol

Contributor
Don't you just hate it when you think you just blasted that last raid boss, only to get ambushed by the real, much nastier one before you can even recover?

Sucks to be them.

Users who are viewing this thread