Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 115

Double-page supporter
"if you join us, we gonna give you this rune ~!"
"...not the skeleton?"
"why you need the skeleton?"
"...... arise"

Dex-chan lover
How does Min Byeong-Gu know he needs to be careful? Did he see something on the "other side"?

Oh damn. Cuteness and Mystery all with a nice Sassy sister. What could one want more in a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I loved the fluffy part of this chapter more than the lore/u.s. part, also the bowing at the very beginning was weird if their supposed to be in the states

When they show him the dragon:
45g87z545zd41.jpg

Aggregator gang
I'm curious what the cleric meant by that? Was it because his power would have a great cost? The grave implications to his power of raising the dead? Or that he's got a target on his back now with all these powerplayers and also those monsters/monarchs that keep appearing?

Fed-Kun's army
@Air203776
There's a lot of bowing going down in the deep state of the US, this is actually really accurate. For example, Barack Soetero bows to the Rothschild's, who themselves bow (deeply) to the Bogdanoff's.
Of course it's only done in private, and for the most part in religious/political sects.

Aggregator gang
Its been long since the US stood atop the world. Nowadays they even bow to Putin. Just look at the number of times Trump and the republicans committed treason for Russia.

To someone that read the LN, this Monarch, light and the guy who is after the monarch, thing is going to be explained eventually right?

I can only assume from the warning that he means the people that he is bringing back will eventually turn on him once A. They (the shadows) become much stronger. B) Once a calamity level shadow (i.e. the dragon) comes back will destroy MCs hold C) The very first dungeon, that smiling bastard, bouta do some annoying shit that has to do with MCs power.

Dex-chan lover
@Deslin393

Well, since you're guessing...

LIGHT SPOILER:

It's C, but only VERY technically. Chances are you're not going to guess what's happening until it's time.

Users who are viewing this thread